My small DJ Sigrune collection for your opinions

ewan0939

Thanks Received
Good afternoon all,

It is great to be back. I have added a few items to my small HJ/DJ collection, and over the next few days I will post photos on the forum for your opinions.
Here is a bad photo of my DJ sigrunes collection. I am looking for a used/taken off uniform Oberbann 3 and 6 sigrune's, and any other sigrunes I do not have in my collection, please PM me. I am now mainly just collecting DJ items, mainly due to shortage of money lol.
So glad to see the forum up and running again. Many thanks to Garry for all your hard work keeping the forum running.

Best regards....Ewan

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Great collection. I had some of those in my collection too.

Great collection. I had some of those in my collection too.
Hi Steve,

I attach a photo of your sigrune collection from the forum. You had really nice rare items in your collection, I wish I had been collecting sigrunes then.
Eric also has a fantastic collection of sigrunes.

Best regards.....Ewan

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes, it's a shame I don't have them anymore, but unfortunately you can't collect everything and I then specialized in epaulettes and territory triangles. A lot has already accumulated there. I have already presented some of them here.

Yes, it's a shame I don't have them anymore, but unfortunately you can't collect everything and I then specialized in epaulettes and territory triangles. A lot has already accumulated there. I have already presented some of them here.
Hi Steve,

You are right you cannot afford to collect everything, hence why I am only trying to collect DJ. However the very rare items you now have in your collection are and very expensive. long may you continue to collect such items. please should you see any sigrunes for sale that I do not have please let me know. Thank you.

Back