neumunster and neumuenster

Thanks Received
Hello
I can't find neumuenster, there is definitely neumuenster
typo or ? I will send the photo of the two badges

HJ Gebietsaufmarsch Neumuenster 9. Juli 1933
Bannsportfest in Neumünster - Bann 163

Thank you Jack

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Jean Francois,
That is indeed identical. The standard for is Neumünster, of course. If no umlaut is available in a font, it is transcribed, i.e. ae instead of ä, UE instead of Ü (in capitals) etc. The overdots are never simply omitted, because that would be a completely different phoneme. So not Neumunster.

hello
unfortunately, I will NEVER receive the Neumünster badge, the lost package? Or ? no refund, by the seller, customs problem, or carrier, not encouraging for purchases

Hello Carlyle
I would no longer make purchases over the internet, I don't want to lose another 100 euros or more, but as the sale and purchase goes through the internet, you have to trust or stop collecting, today I'm seriously thinking of not doing it anymore purchase

Hello Carlyle
I would no longer make purchases over the internet, I don't want to lose another 100 euros or more, but as the sale and purchase goes through the internet, you have to trust or stop collecting, today I'm seriously thinking of not doing it anymore purchase
I have purchased fakes before which is my fault but have never not received a tinnie purchase. Hang in there it happens. Just consider it one of the hazards of collecting and move on.

hello
After 2 months, and no more hope, I have just received my parcel this morning. It has been opened and checked at customs? I have never had this problem before.

hello
After 2 months, and no more hope, I have just received my parcel this morning. It has been opened and checked at customs? I have never had this problem before.
Congratulations. I’m happy for you. I had a package that took that long. Same thing it was held up in customs.

hello carlyle
thank you for your message, I am very happy to have finally received my purchase (no one wants to lose money)
I'm going to take photos of my growing collections
Jean Francois

Back