NEW BOOK RELEASE: Volume 6 of “Headgear of Hitler’s Germany”, limited edition

Thanks Received
Helmond, Netherlands. My hometown is located near
not just for the HJ guys, but in general for those interested in my books.
This is the announcement I made at some forums:

Dear collector-friends,

A while ago I mentioned I was planning to continue the headgear-series after everything stopped, when my friend Roger Bender died in January 2020. At that time there was no back-up plan, nor were other publishers willing to take over with reasonable conditions. I noted this before at the one or the other forum! Now I can proudly announce volume 6 will be available in a while (about August/early September). The cover is shown for those interested! The book with English tekst, has 360 pages with over 500 photos and images (many in color) and is in a bigger size as was the Bender size: now A4. It’s weight is slightly less than 2 kg. Every book will be numbered and signed.

The price for the book is 85,- Euro, due to the limited edition and high costs of printing. Shipping in the Netherlands by registered mail is 10,- Euro extra; for those in Europe this is 15,- Euro for insured shipping with Track & Trace; for those of countries elsewhere (USA etc.) the insured shipping with Track & Trace costs 30,-. So, for them the total costs are 115,- Euro.

Important: The book will not be available through bookstores or militaria-dealers (and has no ISBN), but will be noted at some forums and probably Ebay. It will be a limited edition, just for the connoisseurs. This self-edited book, printed in a very limited edition, will be a pure collector’s item! Spread the word….., don’t miss it!

Please send me a PM through the forum and I will mail conditions, how about to purchase the book. You can also email me at: w.saris3@upcmail.nl

If you already contacted me for the waiting-list, there is no need to take further action. I will contact you!

Thanks and best regards from the Netherlands,

Wilhelm (Wim) Saris

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Dear collector-friends,

A while ago I mentioned I was planning to continue the headgear-series after everything stopped, when my friend Roger Bender died in January 2020. At that time there was no back-up plan, nor were other publishers willing to take over with reasonable conditions. I noted this before at the one or the other forum! Now I can proudly announce volume 6 will be available in a while (about August/early September). The cover is shown for those interested! The book with English tekst, has 360 pages with over 500 photos and images (many in color) and is in a bigger size as was the Bender size: now A4. It’s weight is slightly less than 2 kg. Every book will be numbered and signed.

The price for the book is 85,- Euro, due to the limited edition and high costs of printing. Shipping in the Netherlands by registered mail is 10,- Euro extra; for those in Europe this is 15,- Euro for insured shipping with Track & Trace; for those of countries elsewhere (USA etc.) the insured shipping with Track & Trace costs 30,-. So, for them the total costs are 115,- Euro.

Important: The book will not be available through bookstores or militaria-dealers (and has no ISBN), but will be noted at some forums and probably Ebay. It will be a limited edition, just for the connoisseurs. This self-edited book, printed in a very limited edition, will be a pure collector’s item! Spread the word….., don’t miss it!

Please send me a PM through the forum and I will mail conditions, how about to purchase the book. You can also email me at: w.saris3@upcmail.nl

If you already contacted me for the waiting-list, there is no need to take further action. I will contact you!

Wilhelm (Wim) Saris

I'd very much like to get both Volume 6 & Volume 7

at the moment I am working for the volumes about the HJ.
This then surely will be multiple volumes, including nazi school-systems.
Hi Wim, I'm very excited about the book volumes for the HJ headgear. I'm already registering to buy.

I do not make registrations yet, I have not even an idea if I live that long enough!

Good morning Wilhelm,

I do hope you live a long and happy life. And when you do write a Vol on HJ headwear, please put me on your list for a copy, thank you.

Best regards...Ewan

Dear collector-friends,

Wilhelm (Wim) Saris

May I kindly ask if the book 'Headgear of Hitlers Germany Vol. 6' is available from anywhere, and how much is the price? Also were there any more books after Volume 6 ?

Wim, I agree with you that the HJ had a large headgear. It will be difficult to get pictures of everyone. If you're missing something, feel free to ask for help and I can find out more. I am very excited.

Back