NSKO Membership Pin to a Unghirden Member

Thanks Received
Thought I'd share a rare membership badge of the Norwegian Nasjonal Samling Kamporganisasjon (Battle Organization). The NSKO was a group established in 1934 and membership was an invitation only process that was extended to only the most active party members. All members had to swear to 7-point oath to Vidkun Quisling, and the organization capped at around a mere 4000 members by war's end in 1945. These were numbered and issued with a membership book, which was also numbered, though unnumbered strikes also exist. The great news about these is that the membership list is still in existence, which makes these very desirable pins. However, the list is guarded closely by those who believe fakers would use it for evil. I have been unable to obtain a copy of the list myself yet, but a collector who does have it was kind enough to share the ID of the member who originally owned this pin.

This is a lowered numbered pin made by the firm of David Anderson to a member named Sverre, who was a troop leader in the Unghirden (youth Hird) in Oslo and joined the NSKO in February of 1937...

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Here is the name from the list...I have been unable to make out the last name, can anyone here do so?

Attachments

And here is an example of a membership book of the NSKO. This is neither Sverre's book or in my possession, I found it on this link... Ailsby Collection: October 2013 and am just posting it for reference

Attachments

Back