NSStB Buckle worn by NAPOLA (NPEA)

Thanks Received
Central Illinois - United States Of America
Over the years I have read and heard in several reference works or forums assertions that the NSStB belt buckle was worn by NAPOLA personnel. Some of these accounts have stated the buckle was worn by leaders or instructors; others that it was worn by students. I am personally skeptical of this information especially without some form of period documentation. Photographs of the buckle in-wear seem to be rather scarce in general. Curious if anyone here has observed and/or can share any photographs of the NSStB buckle in-wear by NAPOLA personnel? Thanks

NO, NO, NO, you can be personally skeptical of this information because it is wrong. Misinformation intended to sell buckles...!

NO, NO, NO, you can be personally skeptical of this information because it is wrong. Misinformation intended to sell buckles...!

Thanks for your thoughts WIDUKIND and I do not disagree. But the issue is greater than merely a false marketing strategy pushed by dealers. It has been stated here as well within this very knowledgable and experienced forum .......

the explanation is simple: the NS Studentenbund has nothing to do with the NPEA.

Back