RJF Stab triangle

Thanks Received
Hi guys,

today I'm more than happy. :)
I got this beautiful and in my opinion extremly rare RJF Stab triangle. I never thought that I would find one of them that fast and especially not for the price I've paid for it.
For less than 100 Euro I think it was my deal of the year.

Hope you like it and opinions are welcome!

Best regards
Sven

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

A very nice triangle with a great condition.
I also believe that this ist the deal of the year.
Congratulation :thumbup:

Regards
Schorsch

Hi Schorsch,

thanks a lot for your kind commecnt - very much appreciated!!!

I'm really wondering, that there are not more comments on such a rare triangle :-(

BR
Sven

...I'm really wondering, that there are not more comments on such a rare triangle :-(

Yes, same here :) Not only about the triangle itself but the price... Less than 100 for a Stab is indeed fantastic :thumb: Where did you find it?

Hello Sven,
I can only say "a dream" the triangle. Really very rare and a very good price.
Congratulations to this great triangle. I also miss a HJ.

Hi guys,

thanks again for your kind comments!!! :good:

@Garry: I was looking for triangles on Google and I found the pictures of the RJF triangle on a small selling plattform where everything is sold. There was an antique dealer from Nashville who had the RJF triangle for sale.

BR
Sven

Very nice Sven .... now all you need is a pair of these .

Attachments

Hi Joe,

these are great! Even if I don't collect them, I would add them to my small HJ/BDM collection.
Congrats on such nice and probably also extremly rare shoulderboards!!! Thanks for showing!

BR
Sven

Pffff,

talking about the deal of the year, no better yet.... of a lifetime. You will not find a better deal anywhere.:first:
You are one Lucky dude.

Not only is the triangle in great condition, but only having to paid not even 100 € for it....is just unbelievable.
Just incredible, the seller must not have been aware what a rare triangle he had in his possession.
You don't see this one every day.
There are a lot of collectors, myself included who don't own this one, and when we come across one, they are most of the time sold for far more than we can afford to pay for it.
So give it a special place in your collection and treasure it, for this is without a doubt an extraordinairy find.
Mike
:belgium

Back