Bann 539 Vöcklabruck DJ leader tunic

bertl59

Thanks Received
HJ-Obergefolgschaftsführer - Bann 539 Vöcklabruck - DJ Leader Korps

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
HJ-Obergefolgschaftsführer - Bann 539 Vöcklabruck - DJ Leader Korps

Did you buy them?
The DJ arm disc is the first one I have seen so far and is really very rare. A great overall jacket.

Exact . A very high price for this type of jacket
True. The question is who are the customers of these kind of pieces now, because afford these prices is not open to everyone. And how much would they will be willing to pay for a Reichsjugendführung tunic then

I'm just a normal worker and at prices like this I haven't been around for a long time.
I've been wondering for the last 3 years who the collectors are when money doesn't matter and they pay any price. Those are already SS prices.

I agree with you 2. However, the price remains something personal, everyone gives according to their desires and/or their means. However, I am still surprised by this price!!And I often wonder who these collectors are who buy these exceptional pieces at such high prices and which we don't have the chance to see on this forum!

Yes indeed. This rank will be Oberfähnleinführer not Obergefolgschaftsführer but really nice to see the sleeve patch for DJ leaders within the Führerkorps (patch introduced in Feb 1939) actually on a uniform. Is there a name on the tailor's tag inside the tunic by any chance? In my leader lists I have an Oberfähnleinführer who was the Jungbannführer of Jungbann 539. Would be interesting to see if this was his tunic.

Back