Some white and grey BDM and Jungmädel blouses

Thanks Received
In the years I managed to find these blouses. I especially like the small jungmadel ones.
They have different fabrics (cotton and silk)
One Grey fahrtenbluse is a jungmadel variant and still has pins (nails) attached from laying in the shop. (So that is the reason why some have rust stains at them.)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I love your pictures very much. Especially the differnces in colour and style . We all know how difficult it is to find even one single original BDM blouse and you got so many . Congrats !!!!! Great work !

Very good JM / BDM blouses, really rare in the variety. All from the connection area Austria, probably around 1939, one is from HJ area 31 (Gau Kärnten). Before connection of Austria, it was often produced according to the instructions of the Rich Youth Leadership (see label "Nach Anweisung der Reichsjugendführung"). Personally, I prefer originals with the RZM label - but everything is difficult to get. Really nice pieces. Thank you for showing.

By my knowledge there were no cloth labels inside the blouses.
Only paper ones like the 2 unworn have attached..

In Austria before 1938 there were many girls' blouses that were made a little more independently and did not exactly correspond to the RZM manufactoring regulations. Still original, according to „Nach Weisung der Reichsjugendführung“.

It was only the annexation of Austria to the German Reich in 1938 that meant that RZM production regulations became binding for many girls' groups of the BDM, who had been illegal in Austria until then - especially for the area triangle, as districts were also founded (from 38). From then on the girls were allowed to proudly wear the uniform legally - see the blouses with triangle Kärnten, Steiermark.

You have really nice blouses.

Back