Thoughts on my Golden hj honour badge

Thanks Received
Hi collectors what is your thoughts on me B Piece RZM M1/120
Thanks collectors much Appreciated for looking

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Looks like a good B struck Wilhelm Deumer, ludenscheid :)
Id say price 150€-225€

150£ your way out there my friend these go for anywhere from up to 350$£ you'd be very lucky to find one for 150notes.

I know of one of these for sale for 150 euros. So 350 pounds for one is way way too high imo

mine was 130 euros, you over pay when you buy from Weitze, I bought a few items that I could not find any where else from him.

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes ! good price for a nice badge. For 350£ id be expecting a relatively low number höffstater for that money. Not a B struck pin. Please do not pay near £350 for one of these please !

Always good to have an original but B badges rank way lower than a numbered badge and the collector should pay accordingly.

You guys are right about the prices, and with a little patience and the necessary luck you can also snag an A-piece by Deumer for 150 euros. There was only one bidder here, and the badge was sold at the starting price.

Attachments

Yes ! good price for a nice badge. For 350£ id be expecting a relatively low number höffstater for that money. Not a B struck pin. Please do not pay near £350 for one of these please !
I apologize for being untutored and I wonder what is meant by a B badge.

Hi Jean

A "B" piece is an extra badge you could bye (as in post 1), whereas an "A" piece is the originally assigned badge with a number on it - the same number on the badge as on the award document.

Here is a pic of my own M1/78 "A" piece

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Thank-you for your reply, Michael. I do not see a letter A on your badge so I am supposing it was only B badges which had a letter. For sure, an A badge with the supporting award document is a superior item to have.

On the letters: M1/52 Deumer used A (initial issue) and B (for replacements). It is not known why they used the A but it looks good :)

Thank-you for your reply, Michael. I do not see a letter A on your badge so I am supposing it was only B badges which had a letter. For sure, an A badge with the supporting award document is a superior item to have.
Here we go... :)

Attachments

OH !!!! something tells me you're addicted WIM ....

But it look fantastic ! BRAVO

Here we go... :)

Wim,

A beautiful collection of Golden HJ badges, I would like to purchase one in the future. You beat me to a lovely number award with locking pin and chain a while ago on Hiscoll.

Back