Tinnie - Bannaufmarsch 289 13/14.10.1934

Thanks Received
I just receive this tinnie last week from Belgium. Mint condition! I hear it is scarce but don’t really know. The color on this piece is actually a bluish grey. Thanks for looking.
PS - so glad I can finally post my photos here!!!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

hello mate, it really is a very rare tinnie to find as well as having a very nice design. Congratulations

Great design on this one. Thanks for mentioning the finish color. On my computer, the finish appears as copper. I have two of these - one in gold and the other in silver/grey.

Great design on this one. Thanks for mentioning the finish color. On my computer, the finish appears as copper. I have two of these - one in gold and the other in silver/grey.
Glad you enjoyed it. I collect any Wurzburg tinnie. I have 3 different ones but mainly HJ tinnies plus the stuff my dad brought home from the war.

Thanks for the update Carlye. I pulled some tinnie photos from my portable hard drive and was able to locate two photos of my 1934 Bannaufmarsch 289 tinnie. It too has a blue tint in the finish color. I purchased my example from Mr. Angolia and it is pictured in his HJ Volume 2 reference book. I will need to take a photo of my example with gold finish and post here later.

Attachments

Thanks for the update Carlye. I pulled some tinnie photos from my portable hard drive and was able to locate two photos of my 1934 Bannaufmarsch 289 tinnie. It too has a blue tint in the finish color. I purchased my example from Mr. Angolia and it is pictured in his HJ Volume 2 reference book. I will need to take a photo of my example with gold finish and post here later.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it and look forward to seeing the other finish. How cool to have your tinnie in his book. I have his books.

Back