Trousers or pants for HJ Sport t-shirt

Thanks Received
Hello guys, I got an Hj sport t-shirt and would like to buy the proper pants, could you say me Wich one I should get??!

Thank youuuu

Tagged original sports shorts are hard to find as these would have been used postwar . if you find a pair , expect to pay 100-300 for them .

Hi Joe¡¡ thanks for reply¡ could you post a photo of what I am looking for??? lets see If Im lucky at SOS xD xD

HJ / Bdm sporthose , they are of a thin type satin material . Hard to find with an RZM tag .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
The official male sports shorts are noted in 1936 as being made out of "Köper" which is the same material used, for example, to manufacture the brown HJ shirt. The female shorts at the same time were made from "baumwollsatin" and in the 1942 HJ regulations handbook it is noted that it was forbidden to procure shorts made from this material (for boys) and of course any other shorts without the RZM label. The same handbook doesn't go into detail on female shorts other than to say that they were black. Looking at the photos here and elsewhere it's clear that a variety of shorts were worn but when new, would a pair of Köper HJ/DJ sports shorts be just as shiny as a new pair of BDM/JM in Baumwollsatin?

Back