Trying to ID arrow buckle worn by HJ

Thanks Received
Hello. I'm trying to ID this arrow buckle and the area this boy is from. Any help would be appreciated.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

On the triangle you can see: Bana..., after that there is not much space left. So this can only mean Banat. (You can also still guess a bit of the t).

On the triangle you can see: Bana..., after that there is not much space left. So this can only mean Banat. (You can also still guess a bit of the t).
Thank-you Jack. The image is on a glass negative I'll be receiving in the future from a friend. Unfortunately it is broken in half. Are you familiar with the arrow belt buckle? I can't find anything on it but have been told it was used in Banat.

Hello Blackwatch , centuries ago many countries offered land to craftsmen and farmers that came from Germany. They settled in Roumania, Russia , Hungary and even in Serbia. The Banat is a region spread across three countries . In all these countries there were hundreds of villages that kept their german culture for hundreds of years. All these german people founded a Hitleryouth in their countries and due to a lack of availability, they created their own HJ badges that should be as similar as possible to those from the Reich. Have attached for you a controverse discussed triangle from my collection with a super original photo that I bought years a go.

Attachments

This is only my attempt at an explanation for the symbol used. In sovereign foreign states, the use of the swastika as the official symbol of the German state and the HJ was problematic, so the Tyr rune was used. This was known, for example, from the HJ achievement badge. In addition, it was given the meaning of a battle rune, suitable for the groups abroad.

Hello Blackwatch , centuries ago many countries offered land to craftsmen and farmers that came from Germany. They settled in Roumania, Russia , Hungary and even in Serbia. The Banat is a region spread across three countries . In all these countries there were hundreds of villages that kept their german culture for hundreds of years. All these german people founded a Hitleryouth in their countries and due to a lack of availability, they created their own HJ badges that should be as similar as possible to those from the Reich. Have attached for you a controverse discussed triangle from my collection with a super original photo that I bought years a go.

Thank you (y)

Back