Weitze Flakhelfer Helmet

Hello everybody,

I am sincerely sorry for the buyer and Helmut, but there is no guarantee that this decal is authentic, I don't trust because there are too many fakes with this one.
On the other hand, the helmet is superb. Just my opinion !

Eric
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
... I am sincerely sorry for the buyer and Helmut, but there is no guarantee that this decal is authentic, I don't trust because there are too many fakes with this one.
On the other hand, the helmet is superb. Just my opinion ! ...

I agree ...

Agree ! Very nice helmet. Were these hj decals used often on items ? Appears this was added post war ?

Agree ! Very nice helmet. Were these HJ decals used often on items ? Appears this was added post war ?
yes this decal was added after the war, it was implied in my last comment .....

Last edited:
Yes, there is a photo on the forum somewhere showing a HJ-Feuerwehrschar unit all with the HJ decal on their helmets. I'll try to find it but as Eric says, those decals on a military helmet must always be regarded with suspicion.

Yes, there is a photo on the forum somewhere showing a HJ-Feuerwehrschar unit all with the HJ decal on their helmets. I'll try to find it but as Eric says, those decals on a military helmet must always be regarded with suspicion.

Yes, I know and I agree with that. On the other hand I doubt someone really knows the difference between good and fake!
It is in most occasions: guessing..

Back