WHAT ARE THESE USED FOR

Thanks Received
THIS STRIP OF HJ INSIG JUST SHOWED UP TO SMALL FOR ARM BADGES AND TO BIG FOR HAT INSIG. [FONT=&quot]The ribbon is fairly small. Maybe 2cm wide by 18cm. 100% rayon[/FONT]

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Ive come across one of these as well. If anyone knows anything about this type of piece I'd ask for insight? Looking through literature (Saris, Littlejohn, and Angolia) I do not see one (or description of it) or similar. Best thought and comparing size, could it be something related to BDM more than just HJ?

THIS STRIP OF HJ INSIG JUST SHOWED UP TO SMALL FOR ARM BADGES AND TO BIG FOR HAT INSIG. The ribbon is fairly small. Maybe 2cm wide by 18cm. 100% rayon

Paul, I believe they were used for cap tallys.... I remember seeing this before but can't remember on which website.
Mike

Thanks Mike for info. I've heard these have even been used for bookmarks by BDM members, possible award ribbon (which I find no evidence of this), and as a supporter ribbon for fundraising. I guess the other question is being answered with your reply, it is a period item/piece???

Back