Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The triangle on the shirt appears to be Mitte Sachsen? from the photo? Here are Motor HJ straps from Mitte Sachsen that I own, not for sale though, sorry. Also Flieger HJ straps from Mitte Sachsen from my collection, and a DJ strap as well, also not for sale.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please login to view user info
    Are the buttons correct? The replacements are Bakelite RZM marked.

The buttons look okay to me, but I'm not specialized in uniforms so wait for more answers I think.

Yes. Triangle IS Mitte Sachsen! I don't really want to remove triangle. Would be nice to find the correct boards in Motor, Flieger or whatever. Thanks.

I'll keep a watch and inform you if I see any. I don't buy anymore. Items must be VERY rare to temp me. I've checked my best places but no luck so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjager View Post
    Yes. Triangle IS Mitte Sachsen! I don't really want to remove triangle. Would be nice to find the correct boards in Motor, Flieger or whatever. Thanks.
    Hi,

Darin knows the correct numbers of course but just as a ready reference for you when you see straps for sale and want to know whether they are a match for the Mitte Sachsen triangle: 1942 Bann List - Sorted by Gebiet (scroll down to "Gebiet 16 Sachsen")

Hers are mine from Sachsen , sorry they are not for sell .
    Attached Images Attached Images

But very cool!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12