Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Matt, maybe Joecool will have an idea. He owns a few leaders uniforms. The picture of the one you posted from the other forum has an edelwiess on it. The straps look like 444 Nord, Nordmark? I don't think that edelwiess would go with that strap/area, it's more for Tyrolian HJ. I could be wrong. Edit just noticed that Lauri posted that photo not Matt.
    Last edited by Gefolgschaft; 8th July 2009 at 02:22 PM. Reason: photo information

Please login to view user info
    You're right. On my last photo, insignia are wrongly applied.

From the 1937 OB :

001.jpg

im not keen on the one on weitze site im afraid, the first one posted by lauri is the one for me, an absolute stunner,thanks for posting.

i just found another tunic looking like mine on littlejohn's book the hitler youth, page 105. it is not for a leader, it has the same rank as mine and it's for landdienst. Now it's more confusing!

... and page 122 by a NSDSt.B leader

yes,looks the same! This thing is drivin me mad, I spent so long to find the correct bann straps and now I don't know if I am back to square one or if it is legitimate.

hi matt,
    i dont think you have to worry about it being a good jacket , the prob is what good jacket is it so far we have about 5 diff options all have their matching points but all have their unmatching points so far the closest i have seen is the daf one on the ewaf site , can you post a pic of the reverse of yours

Here are some extra shots of the back of the bluse, with details.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zeller; 8th July 2009 at 08:13 PM.

I noticed there was a label on the inside of the jacket, but now only the glue remains.
    One more shot of the sleeve lining and the inside pocket
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zeller; 8th July 2009 at 08:28 PM.

ive noticed all the dj leaders jackets have the large belt loop in the centre of the back, yours hasnt so maybe it is daf , but them again why the dj/HJ buttons unless they where added later /??????

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast