Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

Two Hitler Youth HJ visors (Schirmmütze)

Hello everyone

I would like your opinion on these 2 caps HJ. One that has a red border and the other blue, the blue is a room can household communications.
    No RZM labels for these first model.
    cordially seppi72

unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (5).jpg unnamed (7).jpg unnamed (1).jpg

more detailed pics would be better of diamond & overall caps,.though the eagles being what looks to be 1st pattern c.1927 the caps seem to be ok,.i dont know alot about these caps,.although i should being i have one,.so these are pre-RZM Dienstmutze,.they look good to me,would like some close up detailed pics of the diamonds,.if you get a chance.

si

These are I believe 3rd model HJ visors ...The 1st model was tan/brown with cloth visor without piping . The 2nd Model was tan/brown with colored piping and cloth visor . The 3rd model was tan/brown with colored piping with a black visor . So far from the photos I like them but will not give a thumbs up until I can see better photos .

i agree with joecool

A black visor practically always indicates a technical unit.
    In the fall of 1934 a black lacquered visor from (Rindlack-Volleder) was introduced for HJ technical units as Motor­sportscharen, Luftsportein­hei­ten and official drivers.

cool,i always thought the red piping on my cap was gebeit (red) berlin,.mine is an RZM red piped motorsportscharen 1934 dienstmutze,.thanks wilhelm

si

nothing wrong with these,.very nice seppi,.thanks for the pics

si

Quote Originally Posted by joecool View Post
    These are I believe 3rd model HJ visors ...The 1st model was tan/brown with cloth visor without piping . The 2nd Model was tan/brown with colored piping and cloth visor . The 3rd model was tan/brown with colored piping with a black visor . So far from the photos I like them but will not give a thumbs up until I can see better photos .
    your 3rd model there often confused as leaders visor also when they are not :)

Nice HJ visor hoard!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast