Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

HJ Bann 239 Black HJ Shoulder Boards

Hi ! This is my first post here and I wanted to hear some opinions about these boards.

I've already heard some negativ comments and I just wanted to be sure about the straps.

Would be very mad because the numbers are from my hometown and I'm searching for these for a long time.

Attached Images Attached Images

hi my freind i am still a the materials and quality just dont look right to me! we have the most serious HJ shoulder strap collectors here soon you will have opinions!

THE LETTERING FOR SURE IS NOT CORRECT and does not match any in my collection so am very suspicious of these and would not buy them

:canada:

That doesn't sound good :(

Darren has the largest selection of examples to compare but think you will get the same answer

I am not shoulder boards collector, but for me these ones doesn't look on pattern. Don't like it. Sorry

fake sorry to say

steve

lettering all wrong much to long and tabs to back totally wrong

steve

Thanks guys. For me they are also fakes, they have also a lot of characteristics of copies in the uniform sector too.

Florian

AM wondering if these are movie props or are made to deceive. Would be interesting to know where they come from and if are a new horror to be on the look out for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast