Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up New HJ Shoulder Straps just in.

3 new sets in today. Yay. Post 38 sew in from Bann 539 Vocklabruck, nice early set from for a Scharführer from Bann 243 Westerwald and a set of 1934 pattern for a Rottenführer from Bann 334 Wurzburg-Land. Note the large size of the early set.

Attached Images Attached Images

Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    3 new sets in today. Yay. Post 38 sew in from Bann 539 Vocklabruck, nice early set from for a Scharführer from Bann 243 Westerwald and a set of 1934 pattern for a Rottenführer from Bann 334 Wurzburg-Land. Note the large size of the early set.
    I love the 1934 pattern. That is why I dont want to get rid of mine.

Congratulations man, another great addition.

Im sure there will be more to show... right???

Regards

Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    I love the 1934 pattern. That is why I dont want to get rid of mine.

Congratulations man, another great addition.

Im sure there will be more to show... right???

Regards

Antonio
    Yes sir, a new post 38 Landjahr slip on just arrived today, and a set of Narichen HJ are enroute as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Yes sir, a new post 38 Landjahr slip on just arrived today, and a set of Narichen HJ are enroute as well!!
    nice little lot darin i have a early set on the way as well as 3 more banns and one being marine will post when postman gets here well done again we are both board crazy :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by u869ss View Post
    nice little lot darin i have a early set on the way as well as 3 more banns and one being marine will post when postman gets here well done again we are both board crazy :laugh:
    Look forward to seeing them Steve. I've got a few more singles coming in as well.

NICE HAUL there DARIN . Was thinking about changing my location to Obergebeit NORD SORRY NO SMILIES

Another one just in today. Bann 786 Pless, Obergebiet Ost, HJ Gebiet 40 Oberschlesien single "sew on".
    Attached Images Attached Images

THE DEALERS are just lovin us nice addition

PAUL

well done darin you outbid me on that one by just $1 good job for you i was so tired and could not stay awake well done nice strap

Thanks guys, I like this one. I set my price limit days ahead on this one Steve, just coinedence that my bid was so close to yours, I use automatic bidding for Ebay these days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast