Opaque Red
    Translucent Red
    Translucent Blue FULL
    Translucent Blue & White
    Opaque light Blue
    Translucent Green
    Translucent YEllow
    Opaque Purple
    Last edited by Jo Rivett; 7th January 2013 at 04:33 PM.

Please login to view user info
    Good lord.You must addmit these guys are creative to say the least.I quite like the black one.Dont tell me this was proberly advertised as SS Hitler youth.Taken off dying Hitler Youth at the battle of Starlingrad by my grandfathers frigging dog.As the young man uttered with his last dying breath ,Heil Hitler,Or some other great story.Ha well at least we can id these easy enough .
    Hey Jo did you get a look at that painted HJ Diomand i posted on how many makers.My first painted one still not to keen on them.Just dont have that spark.Regards Pete

Quote Originally Posted by petesav View Post
    .I quite like the black one.Dont tell me this was proberly advertised as SS Hitler youth.
    Hey Jo did you get a look at that painted HJ Diomand i posted on how many makers.....
    Pete, yes it was advertised as SS-HJ, on a site called (something like) Black Forest Regalia - Militaria ... about 12 months ago.. i think it was posted here as well, so will probably be a link back somewhere, the asking price was $799.-
    No, not yet, will have a butchers......
    Last edited by Jo Rivett; 7th January 2013 at 04:33 PM.

Please login to view user info
    Ha .Just need a pink one so they can call it HJ Panza.Oops best not give them any bright ideas.Thanks Jo

Gatverdamme ...
    so much confusion with the blue diamonds.... we have had "Sudetenland HJ members" and "Foreign HJ volunteers" NOW, www.daggrs.com twist on them is: BELGIUM !
    Attached Images Attached Images

This one is just for your amusement Jo. The UBBER UBBER RARE Mexican HJ member pin. Directly vet obtained from a squint eyed hawker at a Tijuana flea market. One of a kind!

Wow! Here is the rarer than rocking horse crap Mexican HJ Knife!!! Found in a warehouse deep in the Yucatan!

Main thing is you take pride in showing off your HJ knives, whatever color the diamond is.

Sammlermarkt-Nord goes down the same road.......
    Note the description: Seltene Hersteller.
    Embarrassing.... get another matchbox ready.... !
    Last edited by Jo Rivett; 5th February 2013 at 09:49 AM.

Centurion Militaria, £58.- squidders before postage.... aaaaaaah, there will be muuhrdah in someones troooosers when they find this thread in times to come...
    LINK

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast