Please login to view user info

Hochland Lager 1934 badge

Hitler Youth Hochland Lager 1934 Official's Badge by Deschler. Great looking silver-plated, tomback-based Hitler Youth Hochland Lager 1934 Official's Badge by Deschler measuring 2.9cm in diameter with the reverse base-plate being the exact style encountered on Golden Party Badges. You will see badges with the same wording but a different year and having a different design but these are counterfeit with this being a rare original example and the only such example I have seen or owned. See pictures...$ 350.00

Might be of interest, but never heard of it

Attachment 11430Attachment 11431

Thanks for posting mike ,

I know nothing about these , is it the real deal ?

The stamping on the back looks sloppy to me , diffrent thickness to the letters etc

cheers steve

Well, somebody paid 350 Dollars for it. I hope he got the right stuff.

Having said that, that dealer (for what I heard) is a really good one.

REgards

Antonio

Yes ive heard he is top notch as well ,

but i find it hard to try and work out how some stampings are pristine in their execution and some look like they have been done by somebody who had one to many schnaps

puzzled as always steve

there is currently a thread on this subject over on GDC.COM. The consensus is run from these

PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    there is currently a thread on this subject over on GDC.COM. The consensus is run from these

PAUL
    To clarify, I think the consensus is to run from the Berger marked badges which are post-war. The badge shown at the beginning of this thread is consistent with the design of the table medal and in my opinion, genuine. That said, I am not sure with what degree of certainty it can be said to be an official's badge.

Not sure if it is the same badge but one of these was offered for sale on WAF several months ago.

Hey gang here is a postcard from the 1936 Hochland lager. enjoy