Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info
    i know, what i was getting at was the fact he was only asking €855 means to me that he knows its a fake because when he has had others on his site and other sites that they believe are truly genuine the price is in the thousands

Quote Originally Posted by stuart View Post
    i know, what i was getting at was the fact he was only asking €855 means to me that he knows its a fake because when he has had others on his site and other sites that they believe are truly genuine the price is in the thousands
    Weitze had the same fake one up for sale last year for €3500.- and i am sure that Winkler watches Weitzes sales and visa versa, after all, they are the very best of friends
    What adds salt to the wounds of collectors is that both Winkler and Weitze use Herman Historica as well to sell their wares, or to buy... so they will both have observed the three Gold Originals that HH sold since 2004 for between €5000- and €15,000.- so they BOTH know what an original looks like.
    ONLY €855.- ? you could say the same with a slap.. after all, its ONLY a slap
    Can i glue mine back together, and ask ONLY €500.- for it ?

winkler has anohter fake of this badge on his site the fact hes only asking €900 means he knows it too, heres a link if someone knows how to get the pics off his site as he has altered it now

https://www.history-shop.de/katalog/...t_87336_e.html

Someone else will have to, i fell out with him over €5.- a while back, as well as his arrogance, so have not been back to his shop since. I just tried to "log in" but i see my account has been canceled! (good stuff.)

Here are the pics. Despicable that this rubbish is being offered as authentic. As you say Stu, the price says a lot about what he thinks of the badge but someone will think they are getting a bargain....

fake.jpg

But? Patzwall already slammed this fake, as well as the bogus BM number, as well as Nimmergut who was rooting for this RZM number ... INTO THE GROUND ? In-Print.. so whats this jokers game???
    The €5.- that they STOLE from me, is well worth it when i see this Wee-Hing stuff for sale.
    Whats a Wee Hing?

Quote Originally Posted by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    This is possibly the only award i know of that is worth considerably less, when its pimped out ?
    €150.- could be yours... some lovely little gems glued on there....
    Had to laugh out loud at that one. Looks like a kid stuck some of his birthday cake decoration on it..

Nice Collections

Those are really nice. You are a lucky guy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerMan View Post
    Those are really nice. You are a lucky guy!!!
    If you are referring to the badges in the first post, they are all fakes

I stand corrected.

That really bites then. I feel bad for the guy who bought them, I am sure they costed a bundle. With the amount of fakes out there it is really making it had to stay in this hobby without doing an exhausting amount of research. Even then you are taking a chance still. I have bought my share of fakes over the years costing me over $2000 dollars.

Does anyone recommend a really solid dealer for HJ stuff who is on the level?

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast