Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info

HJ Ehrenzeichen for Verdiente Ausländer badge

Hallo,
    I had an offer for this badge Ehrenzeichen der Reichsjugendführung der HJ für verdiente Ausländer.
    Is it good or a fake ?
    What is a good price for this badge, in this condition ?
    Thank´s for your help.
    Best Regards

Attached Images Attached Images

i wonder how many verdiente Ausländer there were.. must have been a couple of thou i would think, with all the badges floating around now.
    I see that the one up at Mili for €1600.- has gone unsold for so many weeks now that the seller has organized a CB expertise to go with it....

nobody knows enough about these badges to be 100% sure of anything and at the price they ask for them do yourself a favour and walk away from it,and by the way the case its in would not have been for this badge even if it was genuine

Quote Originally Posted by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    i wonder how many verdiente Ausländer there were.. must have been a couple of thou i would think, with all the badges floating around now.
    I see that the one up at Mili for €1600.- has gone unsold for so many weeks now that the seller has organized a CB expertise to go with it....
    No one knows anything of any real worth for collectors about these badges as Stu says but CB feels confident enough to offer a COA? I've just had to order a new set of alarm bells. Mine have metal fatigue after seeing too much of this stuff...

Hello,
    thank you very much for your opinions.
    Best Regards

This might be of interest

Admin Edit: link removed pending response to post #7 and #8

My very best wishes

Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by WARLORD View Post

My very best wishes

Christopher

Please register as a follower.
    Maybe you could enlighten us as to how its possible that M1/66 made a badge instituted in 1938 when they had lost their License M1/66 3 years before (19.11.1935)

Failsby-2.jpg

You list them as a maker of this badge:
    Hitler Youth Shooting Badge Marksman.

Instituted – 1938
    Rarity – Scarce
    Known Makers – M1/14, M1/63, M1/66, M1/77, M1/120
    Will you be adding a few notes onto your blog pertaining to the horrible mistakes and Fakes that you have shown in the 2010 Reference book you just printed?

Please register as a follower???
    A follower of What? The TWISTED abortion of History and items that you present, the way you turn your back on History and instead of acknowledging the facts as they are printed, make up your own in the hope of selling your fake items.
    Your books are STILL, to this very day not footnoted, and you dont even give people credit when you use their images !!
    Surprised that you have the Gaul to turn up here advertising your propaganda-blog. You are fishing in the wrong pond, the users here are quite knowledgeable.
    Last edited by Jo Rivett; 8th May 2012 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WARLORD View Post

My very best wishes

Christopher

Please register as a follower.
    Hello
    Is this your site in the link?
    How do you get this photo?
    It is in my collection!
    Show me your original photo!
    Last edited by Walhall; 8th May 2012 at 05:15 PM.

The brown one could be the only one that could be original. During about 35 years
    of research I have not found "an inch" of actual evidence. True fact is that its is being
    worn.
    One can see one wearing by a girl from Norway in "The Hitler Youth" by David Littlejohn,
    page 334 (a girl from the Gjentehird).

The shown salesboard was offered at an auction in Germany in the seventees, but all turned
    out to be bogus. The marking was for Hermann Aurich. A lot of money for something which
    is a reproduction. I can't remember if it indeed was sold. I was lucky I was warned by
    a German dealer-friend, who knew I was interested. I never again attempted to find one
    of the badges.
    img534.jpg

Maybe it indeed was planned to introduce all of the colors and it might be they indeed
    were manufacturer as proof for the RJF, but this is only a guess. What is shown is no good!
    Last edited by wilhelm saris; 8th May 2012 at 06:11 PM.

Thats a nice picture Wim. Its a pity no larger badge images of those are available. I have a question though, if it was a general award, seeing as Cristopher Ailsby is already on this thread, best to use his own printed words from 2010: s103-A collectors Guide to German Nazi Party Awards-
    [This badge was instituted in 1941 by the Hitler Youth High Command to reward services to the Hitler Youth by foreign nationals. It could only be conferred upon by non-Germans. It was issued from 1941 onwards to lower and middle ranks of foreign youth organizations. The higher ranks were awarded the Golden HJ honour Badge with oak leaves. It was probably not awarded above 350 times, making it very rare.]
    Do we know what it was awarded for? If the next step, or class was the HJ with golden oak leaves then it must surely have been for a reason? And what reason would require the necessity for a range of multicolored badges? Are there other examples of awards like this that suddenly went Multi-colored? well into the war period?
    Lets not forget that around this date we find all German market/sprich/membership badges and other enemel turning into painted zink, so why the reason after 1941 to make Enamel colored versions for Foreigners? does it even make sense from a logical point of view?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast