Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Please login to view user info

    My first Hitler Youth Knife - M7/13 !!!


  2. #2

    Please login to view user info
    Grz. Wolf!!! Just one little thing, i think the scabberd has been re-paintet, but still a nice org. thumps up!!!

  3. #3

    Please login to view user info
    Happy Days man!!! Congratulations. I am delighted for you!!!!

    Man, have fun with it!!! Honestly, I am really happy for you!!

    Regards

    Antonio

  4. #4

    Please login to view user info
    Glad you liked it, first of many i hope!


    Quote Originally Posted by metho31 View Post
    Grz. Wolf!!! Just one little thing, i think the scabberd has been re-paintet, but still a nice org. thumps up!!!
    best keep practicing :)

  5. #5

    Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by metho31 View Post
    Grz. Wolf!!! Just one little thing, i think the scabberd has been re-paintet, but still a nice org. thumps up!!!
    Hi , thats just my poor photography, the scabbard looks ok in real life

  6. #6

    Please login to view user info
    Even better then!!!love those little knives...
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfspear View Post
    Hi , thats just my poor photography, the scabbard looks ok in real life

  7. #7

    Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    Happy Days man!!! Congratulations. I am delighted for you!!!!

    Man, have fun with it!!! Honestly, I am really happy for you!!

    Regards

    Antonio
    Thanks Antonio, I appreciate your comments

  8. #8

    Please login to view user info
    nice first dagger, problem is you will now want more lol

  9. #9

    Please login to view user info
    Nick Congrats on your 1st HJ knife purchase, if you need another with motto let me know mate.

  10. #10

    Please login to view user info
    very nice nick ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

HJ-Research, the Hitler Youth Militaria Collector Forum
Copyright © HJ-Research.com 2009 -
Web Hosting by Vidahost "Hosting for Life"