Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please login to view user info
    these have to be very rare

I'm not good with photos Pat. These don't glow under blacklight and are marked on the back. I think they are original.

The address for the Herbert Norkus Führerschule was 20 Briesenalle in Birkenwerder which is a surburb of Berlin (north). Looks like it was right next to the Boddensee.

If you put the following into Google Earth Birkenwerder Briesenalle (and then navigate to the large lake) the house at the top right on the shore is number 18 so somewhere in that area is where the school was.

Please login to view user info
    The photo are good originals Darin no doubt about that but just the scenery the HJ in front of that sign is rare as i have never seen that kind before and i have seen my share of photos m8

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    The address for the Herbert Norkus Führerschule was 20 Briesenalle in Birkenwerder which is a surburb of Berlin (north). Looks like it was right next to the Boddensee.

If you put the following into Google Earth Birkenwerder Briesenalle (and then navigate to the large lake) the house at the top right on the shore is number 18 so somewhere in that area is where the school was.
    Garry, thanks for the research and information, very nice.

Pat, thanks for the comments as well, I understand more clearly why you are fond of photos now, I love these.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12