Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WIDUKIND View Post
    here is the photo

Please login to view user info
    It is too odd that it is exactly the same number as the one shown in the book.

And this kind of stiching (at the numbers) is not from the 30's, especially not from the early 30's.

I'd leave the flag where it is, and wait on for better times to come.

Hello Guys,

this thread is very interesting and gives us the opportunity to learn the early DJ flags. However, the seams often ended in a zigzag pattern.
    Is this the case for early seams?.
    Best regards
    Eric

I like this one and feel the unit patch is very similar to the SA and is probably an SA affiliated ban

Quote Originally Posted by WIDUKIND View Post
    Attachment 23323
    here is the photo
    Thanks Eric!
    But these are designs.......! Author copied all these flags from where?..... From some photos?....From the real flags?.....If he made these drawings he know that these flags are real.....they exists!!
    The flag is copyed by the drawing?.....is possible also these,...... but I that can touch it.....don't feel like these option!
    I would try to made some questions to Herrmann Historica Experts......And then I will tell you!!!
    My Best Regards! And Thank you very much to all the Guys that have post into these Thread!
    Gian.

No one have a real photo?
    Gian.

Hi Gian,

I'm not sure what you are asking in post 35. Could you pose your question again please?

Quote Originally Posted by Reply View Post
    Thanks Eric!
    But these are designs.......! Author copied all these flags from where?..... From some photos?....From the real flags?.....If he made these drawings he know that these flags are real.....they exists!!
    The flag is copyed by the drawing?.....is possible also these,...... but I that can touch it.....don't feel like these option!
    I would try to made some questions to Herrmann Historica Experts......And then I will tell you!!!
    My Best Regards! And Thank you very much to all the Guys that have post into these Thread!
    Gian.
    All this information which you look for is in this book, dated 1933:

Document numérisé.jpg dieUNIFORMENHJ.jpg

Hi Gian,

you was the guy who had outbid me? I was after this flag because it's from my home country here in Northern Germany.

Regards,
    Sven

Quote Originally Posted by Reply View Post
    Hi Guys!
    Is these flag legit, or is Crap?
    Thanks for help!!
    Gian.

Attachment 23262Attachment 23263Attachment 23264Attachment 23265Attachment 23266

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenlohe View Post
    Hi Gian,

you was the guy who had outbid me? I was after this flag because it's from my home country here in Northern Germany.

Regards,
    Sven
    Hi Sven!
    I'm sorry to outbid you!!
    But now you know who have the Flag you like!!
    Best!
    Gian.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast