Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ODD PENNANT FOR DISCUSSION

PLEASE NEED SOME INPUT ON THIS PIECE AS I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT AUTHENTICITY THE RZM CODE APPEARS TO BE FOR A BUCKLE MAKER ??

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Paul Ayerst; 23rd July 2014 at 05:35 PM.

It's junk in my opinion Paul. The Jungmädeluntergau only had the pennant in one size and with clips like the ones here. There were no bicycle pennants like this sale item and nor did the leader of a JM-Untergau have such a thing on her duty vehicle. The regulations go into detail on this and so basically, I give the pennant in post #1 zero chance.

YES confirms my feelings , even back front does not match is offset thanks GARRY and also a dealer asking before selling

Looks printed too but that might just be the pics Paul. Good to hear that the dealer asked before offering it for sale.

Yes we do have a presance out there

Please login to view user info
    I've seen those oil soaked looking RZM tags on other reproductions as well.

I agree with Garry, fake pennant from the start. There is also a BDM wimpel of this style that I've seen somewhere, will try to find photos to post.

i HAVE POSTED IT IN THE FAKES SECTION SO ANY FURTHER INFO PLEASE POST IT THERE

Please login to view user info
    I give no opinion on the pennant, but to say the tag is for a buckle maker is not correct
    and you should know that Paul. Read books!
    A4 is for cloth and was used by flag makers.

Quote Originally Posted by wilhelm saris View Post
    I give no opinion on the pennant, but to say the tag is for a buckle maker is not correct
    and you should know that Paul. Read books!
    A4 is for cloth and was used by flag makers.
    wilhelm READ IT AND NOTE I said appears to be with question marks as I could not make out the letter, but thanks for clearing it up anyhow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast