Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

Scarce HJ triangle Nord-Ostsee

Hello everybody,

Here is a scarce HJ triangle Nord-Ostsee from my collection.
    It should not be confused with Gebiet Nord-Nordsee
    This triangle is scarce because it was only worn from to August 1933 until early 1935.
    Then the Gebiet was separated into two parts: Nord-Mecklenburg and Ost-Pommern
    For more information, see the W.Saris' book, page 64
    Best regards
    Eric

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WIDUKIND; 17th February 2011 at 11:19 PM.

Amazing one! Congrats

very nice you can tell it is early due to the high thread count seen from the rear

A rare triangle indeed. Very difficult to find. Congratulations on this one, it is a keeper. This is the first one I've seen that was not just a photo or illustration in a reference book.

Very scarce indeed , This one should be put in the Gebiet triangle data base .

Gebiet 24 Mecklenburg was created in the first week of November 1934 and not in 1935 as the Saris book says. It was created through the 'promotion' of Oberbann Mecklenburg-Lübeck to Gebiet status. The first Gebietsführer of Gebiet 24 Mecklenburg was Gebietsführer Werner Altendorf who was appointed by von Schirach on the 7th of November 1934. The Nord Ostsee triangle was made redundant by 'Verordnungsblatt der Reichsjugendführung II/27' effective from the 1st of January 1935.

YES Joe for sure once I get a separate face on pic from WIDIKUND

please

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    YES Joe for sure once I get a separate face on pic from WIDIKUND

please

Hi Paul,
    no problem for the data base......! I will send you the pic tonight.
    Best regards
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    Gebiet 24 Mecklenburg was created in the first week of November 1934 and not in 1935 as the Saris book says. It was created through the 'promotion' of Oberbann Mecklenburg-Lübeck to Gebiet status. The first Gebietsführer of Gebiet 24 Mecklenburg was Gebietsführer Werner Altendorf who was appointed by von Schirach on the 7th of November 1934.
    Hi Garry,
    thank you for the information Garry. Initially, I thought that the triangle had been worn only in 1934 because the Bann of this Gebiet have perceived the triangle Nord-Ostsee at the beginning of January 1934. That was the case of the city of Schwerin (Mecklenburg-Vorpommern today).
    Best regards
    Eric

hier is the set from Schwerin and the pic for the data base
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast