Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

opinions please on this HJ WINTER CAP

JUST SAW THIS CAP am interested if it might be a leaders quality winter cap if period at all.

Attached Images Attached Images

Leather or rubber around the bill, kiss of death. Civilian ski cap. I've seen a photo before of an HJ member wearing a cap with this material around the bill. That's the only photo of one like this in wear that I have personally seen in the many HJ photos I've looked at and owned.

if correct private purchase,very iffy I agree

Please login to view user info
    If the HJ pin is good then offer the seller 50 euro for the pin and the cap all in .

There's two for sale on the collectors guild. Peter does not usually get things wrong, but it has been known :)

"HJ/DJ WINTER SERVICE CAP"

wit1.jpg

"HJ/DJ WINTER SERVICE CAP"

wit2.jpg

Admin Edit: pics added from external page to retain thread integrity should the pics be deleted from source.

Darrin was the photo of a leader ? Anyone with HJ ski pics please have a close look and see if any of these leather brims are visible

as far as I know this leather brim is not mentioned at all in any regulation.
    So, I would rate to be carefull!!

I quickly checked the most important manufacturing regulations. The viso with
    brim is not mentioned, as I thought! The cap looks as a regular civil skiing cap.

Not an HJ cap, civilian one with pin added.

YA HAVE STEERED PETER TO THIS THREAD, he will hoist it in.

Here is the only photo I've ever seen with a wintermutze that has the trim on the visor or bill of the cap. Possibly a civilian cap used by an HJ member, but proving it? Next to impossible.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast