Hitler Jugend Reenactment?

Thanks Received
hello everyone! i would like to know your thoughts on HJ reenactment. it seems that it was most common in the 2000s and I sadly can not find any recent ones.
i would love to know what you all think of this.

many thanks, volk.

I wouldn't know where to even find information about reenactor events but in this current iteration of the world I would think that organisers would face some pretty stiff resistance.

Hello! I am not aware of any events, outside of living history ones and display events, dedicated to HJ or where impressions as such would be really seen. Though, late last year I have begin starting the process of getting together a reenactment group dedicated to youth, political, and civilian organizations. My partner does Deutsches Jungvolk as a side impression currently and I have another lady in my group that has joined us. We together are going to be attending a living history event again this year doing such impressions on one of the days (we mainly do military impressions within reenacting) and hopefully next year I will have a display ready to bring out to events and etc. If you do know of any other people or groups that do HJ or of the likes update me!

most likely! i have seen some on the internet from the 2000's and such, not sure about any recent ones.

Hello! I am not aware of any events, outside of living history ones and display events, dedicated to HJ or where impressions as such would be really seen. Though, late last year I have begin starting the process of getting together a reenactment group dedicated to youth, political, and civilian organizations. My partner does Deutsches Jungvolk as a side impression currently and I have another lady in my group that has joined us. We together are going to be attending a living history event again this year doing such impressions on one of the days (we mainly do military impressions within reenacting) and hopefully next year I will have a display ready to bring out to events and etc. If you do know of any other people or groups that do HJ or of the likes update me!
thank you for sharing! i'll be sure to message you

Back