HJ Gebiet Triangle Mitte Mittelelbe

Thanks Received
Hello to all, this just arrived, any red flags or look to be a original, has the later pattern lettering as from what I see on page 111 of " Handbook of the HJ" by Mr. Saris, Does it look to have been worn?, I have been looking for this one for some time, a rare one?, I wanted it because it goes well with a 22 trainer Mauser DSM with a HJ tag of 111/412 Aschersleben,

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I like it .

Hello to all, this just arrived, any red flags or look to be a original, has the later pattern lettering as from what I see on page 111 of " Handbook of the HJ" by Mr. Saris, Does it look to have been worn?, I have been looking for this one for some time, a rare one?, I wanted it because it goes well with a 22 trainer Mauser DSM with a HJ tag of 111/412 Aschersleben,

I would like to add here the BDM triangle .

Attachments

Some photos of the same boy, just different years apart, interesting to see his triangle designation change

Attachments

Super interesting !!! When do we get the chance to see the same person in different years ! Sleeve triangles in wear together with a picture from the triangle today - that´s exactly what I love. Additionally it is nice to see how he changed from "Mitte Mittelelbe " to " Mitte Mittelland". Great work, Josh! (Y)
: thumbup:

Super interesting !!! When do we get the chance to see the same person in different years ! Sleeve triangles in wear together with a picture from the triangle today - that´s exactly what I love. Additionally it is nice to see how he changed from "Mitte Mittelelbe " to " Mitte Mittelland". Great work, Josh! (Y)
: thumbup:
Also nice to note is the piping around his rune in his DJ portrait, it’s a shame you can’t make out the rune much on it

Guys,

Fantastic photos, nothing can beat a nice clear historical period photo to compare an item against.
Yes, shame Rune not clear, but a nice early one with piping around.

Cheers...Ewan

The "Mitte-Mittelelbe" sleeve triangle has become little rare to find during the last years. The BDM the same way as the male HJ used different kinds of fonts and also armbands for the higher ranking girls as you can see here. Who says that collecting BDM is boring ? I only wish there would be more white BDM shirts on the market!

Attachments

Mittelelbe is my district 😉

Attachments

This portrait is wonderful!
I really like the placement of the Deutsches Jungvolk membership badge.
Elegance and distinction.
Exquisite portrait.
His rune holder seems to be a big rune? Does anyone have anymore info on these? Ive seen other kinds used but never this

Mittelelbe is my district 😉

nice collection, I should have bought the female version when the where around $100, I now see a male one @ $300 he says they are rare, it still for sale, kind of steep price I guess.

I don't know how I missed this thread first time around but it's a good one. Looks like that chap started in Bann/Jungbann 36 Halle (Saale) and moved to 203 Naumburg later. Only 40 mins in a car today. Really nice early DJ rune patch shown by Wittmann of the type that the chap was wearing in his DJ phase and of course the great examples of the Mittelelbe Gebietsdreieck . Thanks all for posting :thumb:

Hello
I send you the photo of the strap 36 HALLE SAALE, not current

Attachments

Back