• Hello Guest and welcome to HJ-Research

    The forum is free to join, browse and discuss
     ·  Green Subscription (€10/6mo) unlocks full-size attachments  ·  Blue Group Subscription (€35/12mo) unlocks much more

    See Membership for details.

HJ shoulderboards and triangle RJF Verwaltung

UTH1308

.
.
Joined
Jul 12, 2024
Messages
293
Thanks Received
128
Thanks Given
150
Location
Germany Bann 356
I would like to show you my pair of shoulderboards for an Verwaltungs Oberstammführer in the RJF and the RJF Stab triangle , a set I was recently able to complete.
I am also including a standard arm badge for an Verwalter .
At this point, I would like to thank Steve again for the rare opportunity to purchase an even rarer RJF Stab triangle.

Beste Grüße M :germany

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
Very nice one !
According to WIM s book (handbook of the HJ) p 345 , the triangular stars were deleted from sales lists in may 1942 , Consequently, the standard pips are found after this date, as shown in the examples presented.
 
I would like to show you my pair of shoulderboards for an Verwaltungs Oberstammführer in the RJF and the RJF Stab triangle , a set I was recently able to complete.
I am also including a standard arm badge for an Verwalter .
At this point, I would like to thank Steve again for the rare opportunity to purchase an even rarer RJF Stab triangle.

Beste Grüße M :germany

Very, very nice set. Well done on putting these together 👏
 
I love those shoulder boards, and I still regret that you snapped them up from me on eBay. Still, I’m glad they’re in good hands with you.
 
Back
Top