• Hello Guest and welcome to HJ-Research

    The forum is free to join, browse and discuss
     ·  Green Subscription (€10/6mo) unlocks full-size attachments  ·  Blue Group Subscription (€35/12mo) unlocks much more

    See Membership for details.

Interesting and unique HJ/DJ wimpel

Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
2
Thanks Received
0
Thanks Given
2
Location
Australia
Hello everyone. I would like to ask for assistance with one of my HJ DJ pennants. Do we have any experts in this field? Much appreciated

Thanks, Michael



You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
I like it. I used to own an early BDM pennant when they looked like the later Jungmädel pennants. Mine had the Sigrune on one side too. On yours it seems a little strange that they would allow the red thread to show through on the Sigrune side but yours makes a good impression overall.

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
I like it. I used to own an early BDM pennant when they looked like the later Jungmädel pennants. Mine had the Sigrune on one side too. On yours it seems a little strange that they would allow the red thread to show through on the Sigrune side but yours makes a good impression overall.

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
Thank you, Garry. Could I get your thoughts on the reinforcement stitching? It’s the first time I’ve seen this specific type of reinforcement on HJ/DJ pennants. Also, thank you for sharing your pennant. Here is an image I found that depicts both of our pennants. Unfortunately, due to the quality, the small text is not readable.




You don't have permission to view attachments.


Hopefully its better quality when posted.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
Last edited:
Yes, that's what I was getting at. The normal method I think with something with a different design on one side is to create the two sides separately and then stitch them together around the edge. Let's see what other members think about this one.
 
Back
Top