1938 KREISSIEGER Award by Gustav Brehmer for your Opinions

ewan0939

Thanks Received
Good afternoon,

I have been looking at buying a Kreissieger award for my small collection, see attached photos below unfortunately not very good ones as taken by my mobile from selling site. I have looked and looked at original and fake awards, as well as the excellent articles on these awards and there history on this forum, I have looked at the beak, eyebrow,Letters S & E, number 9, the triangle tip front and rear, pin, hinge, hook, makers letters and all the things I need to look at to confirm if award is TR period or not ?, and still I am not convinced this is not a fake ?

To me these awards beautiful as they are, they are a lot of money to me, please look at my photos and give your opinion/s ?, Thank you.

I also hope to post some photos of a Kreissieger HA Aurich award for your opinions.

Best regards.....Ewan :spain

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Pics aren't great as you say but based on them I don't see any problems with this one Ewan.

Hi Garry

Thanks for your reply, nice to hear its a good one in the many fakes out there :spain

Hi Garry

Thanks for your reply, nice to hear its a good one in the many fakes out there :spain

Actually there are not many good fakes of these awards. It's 10 times less dangerous to buy a RBWK award compared to an average combat award. Only the 1944 Gaussieger fakes can bring troubles for the untrained eye.

Regards, Wim

Yes Wim,

My opinion too.
If you do a little bit research is it fairly easy to recognize a fake.

Yours is a nice original Ewan!
Congrats

Hi there,

Thank you both for your replies, your right research if what it is all about, the amount of RBWK awards I have looked at recently I think i could spot a fake at 100m lol.
As it goes my deal for the awards fell through due to cam belt replacement on my car and therefore no spare money, but a RBWK will be mine one day.

Best regards.....Ewan :spain

Hi Garry

Thanks for your reply, nice to hear its a good one in the many fakes out there
Spain.gif

Actually there are not many good fakes of these awards. It's 10 times less dangerous to buy a RBWK award compared to an average combat award. Only the 1944 Gaussieger fakes can bring troubles for the untrained eye.

Regards, Wim

Indeed. The 1938-39 RBWK fakes are quite easy to spot as are fakes of the the pre-38 badges. The 1944 not so easy. I would love to see a good analysis of those here on the forum.

Back