A few Hitler Youth sleeve triangles and a Reichsdeutsche Jugend Ausland triangle…

Thanks Received
Just sharing a small selection of triangles and a pretty rare photograph of a Flemish HJ with the Reichsdeutsche Jugend Ausland triangle in wear …

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You have a nice collection of sleeve triangles - maybe one day you will complete your collection . Thanks for the stunning picture -for me the first that displays well this scarce sleeve triangle. Many of them were worn even in Switzerland .

You have a nice collection of sleeve triangles - maybe one day you will complete your collection . Thanks for the stunning picture -for me the first that displays well this scarce sleeve triangle. Many of them were worn even in Switzerland .
Thanks to all of you.
I don’t intend to complete the full run of triangle’s. Some of them will be forever out of my reach I’m afraid , lol 😂
I always loved this photograph showing the female version of the same triangle. (It’s in the Belgian national archives classified as a Belgian originated photo but I’m pretty sure it’s not)

Attachments

Thanks to all of you.
I don’t intend to complete the full run of triangle’s. Some of them will be forever out of my reach I’m afraid , lol 😂
I always loved this photograph showing the female version of the same triangle. (It’s in the Belgian national archives classified as a Belgian originated photo but I’m pretty sure it’s not)

I really did not know that this scarce photo exists. You havefound an interesting source . I think all of these pictures make the forum here precious.

I really did not know that this scarce photo exists. You havefound an interesting source . I think all of these pictures make the forum here precious.
I couldn’t agree more , and this has very rapidly became the only online platform where I’m still sharing anything youth related. There used to be more but when I’m confronted with a community that exists for 45% out of self proclaimed experts and for 50% out of a** kissing minions of that first group , then I’m out. 😉

Back