Adolf Hitler Schule AHS shoulder strap

bertl59

Thanks Received
On the HISCOLL web-site , a AHS shoulderstrap (embroide!) from "a private household in Germany!"
For me a fake.
art.49653

You don't have permission to view attachments.

What do you think about?

Admin: pics added

Attachments

I saw it earlier today - i don't like the AHS letters, they look wrong to me.

IF I had liked it, I would seriously considered buying it - but I don't want this one. I think the price is very fine IF it is a good one.

Michael :denmark

i would buy it too ,Michael !
(Thanks to the admin for the pictures )
bertl

For me also a fake. Of the black boards from 1938, I only know the usual woven boards.

BUT someone think it's OK - it is NOT me who bought it :nono:

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Even if it's a period homemade strap I wouldn't pay more than 30% of the normal price for a proper AHS strap

Even though I'm not that experienced yet, I've worked intensively on the subtleties of fonts on uniforms, the triangles and fonts of shoulderranks and the material-weaves.

This shoulder piece is created with the font from triangles. An important subtlety - this differs from the type of shoulder boards (always) to the triangles. Most clearly visible on S.

So, the font fineness that is only used in triangles was transferred to the epaulette. That wasn't allowed.

I allow myself to say, the item is part of a completely other uniform and embroidered much later (with the wrong type). I can't describe it well in English, but I can see signs.

Many greetings from Marlies

real font:

real triangle font (used here, fake-shoulderpice) :

tarnmilitaria item - I looked at it. The epaulettes are badges of rank... and then AHS... and Kameradschaftsführer. Especially with something like this and for boys in this school, I can't imagine that deviations would be allowed. I'll stick with my answer from above (not real item), but I'll hold back and learn from other member's statements. Marlies

Last edited:
Back