AHS pennant

Pimpf359

Thanks Received
I would like to introduce you to my new AHS pennant. It's the first AHS pennant I've seen so far.
The workmanship is of a very high quality and the writing and the cross are woven.
It goes well with my other AHS pieces.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Good morning Steve,

You truly are a lucky man, being the ownof this Very Rare AHS pennant, beautiful. Where do you find such rare Items.

I am sending you a PM.

Best regards...Ewan

as I am learning more about this area of the hobby (HJ), I have a question..
isn't this pennant for girls? the red and white ones are for the BDM, and the black ones are for the boys, correct?
and the AHS were for the boy students right, or were girls allowed too?
not challenging the originality of the piece, just trying to learn more..

I guess my questions are:
  • is the Red and White configuration in pennant form for the BDM exclusively?
  • did the AHS allow female enrollment?

I guess my questions are:
  • is the Red and White configuration in pennant form for the BDM exclusively?
  • did the AHS allow female enrollment?
I agree with you that actually only the BDM wore this kind of pennant, but they are also the colors of the youth movement of the time. Therefore, I assume that the AHS had a permit for this pennant. Unfortunately I haven't seen a picture showing this pennant, but I still think it was worn at AHS. for example in marches or exercises. I hope to get a photo as proof at some point.

to be clear, (until I learn otherwise), if I had the opportunity to purchase it, I would have as well...
in fact, I am quite envious it... I would have made and will continue to make the same assumption as you until we learn more...
neat piece, congrats

Thank you for your participation. The pennant also shows no signs of a forgery. The basic material is the same as the other pennants. The HK is a bit smaller than a BDM group pennant, but I don't think that's crucial. And if it should be a fake, then it has become perfect and collecting has become pointless because you can no longer distinguish between the original and the fake.

Back