Anyone seen this on a belt before? Is it even a HJ belt?

Thanks Received
Hi guys, what I notice about this belt is that there is no lip to attach the buckle like you see on most leather belts. It looks like self punched holes. the belt is 40mm wide, there is no trace of markings. Has anyone seen this kind of confirmation method before? is this even hj?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi guys, what I notice about this belt is that there is no lip to attach the buckle like you see on most leather belts. It looks like self punched holes. the belt is 40mm wide, there is no trace of markings. Has anyone seen this kind of confirmation method before? is this even hj?

Hi Seppe, my take on this belt is that it is just kind of a generic design that may or may Not be Original. It looks fine to me. As to whether it is HJ or not is just a function of the buckle used on it. The "Lip" you are talking about would be an integral part of the buckle. The maker mark on something like this would generally be on a leather tab attached to the buckle Thanks for posting the photos. Lew

Last edited:
Thanks for your opinion,
I've seen this way on combat belts before. I personally thought maybe it was done on purpose to save time and material? Idk but this may seem logical to me.

Back