Bannführer im Bann 22

bertl59

Thanks Received
Hello ,
what do you think about this pair of shouderbaords please ?
Personally I don't like them. The lapel fabric seems too light to me and the buttonhole seam should, I think, be rounded at the end. This is just my opinion of course!
They were marked "sold" and reappeared this week on the same site.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hello Bertrand,

The brown cloth on the back does not shock me, the only thing that bothers me is the embroidery.

I noticed like some of you, that the description made by Weitze was bad, Bann 22 matches to the Gebiet Ost Schlesien in an early period and not Ost Mark Brandenburg.
I show you a strictly regulatory pair, still in my collection. Here is one for the rank of Bannführer, you can compare.

Best Regards
Eric

Attachments

I don't like two things about the boards.
1. The fabric on the back is unusual for these boards as it appears to be linen fabric, which I am not aware of until now.
2. The oak leaf is embroidered completely differently. So it doesn't fit either.
Again the fabric fits the front and the 22 is well embroidered too. I don't want to say it's fake, but personally I wouldn't want it.
The buttonhole does not necessarily have to be rounded, which I have noticed on many boards. Especially the early ones.
Eric his boards are a good example of sample boards and they really are a very nice pair.

Hello Steve,

That's why I kept them because there aren't many original Boards of Bannführer for the early period on the market. Very rare right now.

To me these are 100% fakes and not even good ones.

Hello Wittmann1944,

yes indeed, we can understand that nothing matches. However there were so many variations in the early period, I always remain careful before throwing them into the fire..... !
Best Regards
Eric

Having read all your reply's, Weitze needs to get a grip, outrageous money for fake items,madness.

Back