Cast iron paperweight ? Advice needed...

Thanks Received
Hi All,
this is a solid cast iron item, about 12cm high, 7x7cm base, not big but quite heavy. According to the owner it was probably made in The Royal Prussian Iron Foundry. Apparently an item from a desk of some nazi VIP in occupied Poland.
Any ideas what the hell this might be and how much it can be worth?
Never seen such a thing made of solid iron....

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

.........So many nicer things to have as a paperweight.
Occording to the owner, its genuine already :) and more, linked to a VIP! Probably... apparently....
For my salt it`s a piece of cast whatever, could have been done in 1942, could also have been done in 2019.
And truth be told, it`s just horrible to look at.
No idea what it is, sorry.

Looks like it's related to the RAD. Certainly not HJ-related anyway

Hey thanks for your replies! Other similar forums remain silent on this subject. It is just weird... It actually fetched 150 USD on local Polish auction.
Bottom is solid cast iron 2, top is held by 2 screws at the bottom. I hoped I have found some super rare artifact ;) Who would make such a thing in modern times? Its not that easy to make.

Looks like rusty crap and the fact that you posted a clearly non-HJ item on a HJ forum after posting it on other forums just makes your spade thing even more junky. Is a that a word? Whatever, its junk.

Looks like rusty crap and the fact that you posted a clearly non-HJ item on a HJ forum after posting it on other forums just makes your spade thing even more junky. Is a that a word? Whatever, its junk.

I agree. Old, new, fake, fantasy ... no matter what, it is not HJ related.

And I would never buy anything from Poland.

For me it is crap with a RAD symbol and just a "thing" to kill someone with!
Not an item I would like to have, not even as as press-paper!!
Normally I do not give values, but this I would rate to be 0,01 euro.

Attachments

Here is a catalog from my site showing 100+ Third Reich desktop weights and prizes and stuff.. and they all look normal, like they look in other catalogs. Well made, not a hunk of cast iron.
For me too, the item in post 1 is modern junk.

Back