Complete HJ unifom for review

Thanks Received
Hello all,

Long time since i was here , i would really apriciate some opinions about this HJ uniform set.
i have not studied this Unifrorms in detail, but to me it looks genuine, please let me know your opinions:)

Best Regards Tobias

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi there,

Surely you cannot expect anyone to give any opinions on a complete uniform ? you will need to photograph each item of the uniform /equipment/knife and take good clear photos including any makers labels/stamp marks/makers names/serial numbers found on each item, only then can you expect any forum members to give their opinions on each item.

Best regards.....Ewan

It's typical of a lot of displays where people load up the mannequin with whatever HJ stuff they have even if it doesn't really go together. Could be a lot more accurate but if you're more interested in whether the individual parts are authentic you would be better off posting pictures of them seperately like Ewan said.

Hello all,

Long time since i was here , i would really apriciate some opinions about this HJ uniform set.
i have not studied this Unifrorms in detail, but to me it looks genuine, please let me know your opinions:)

Best Regards Tobias

Hello Tobias,

First of all, welcome to our HJ forum.

I have always had a lot of respect with collectors who tried to build up a HJ mannequin.
When you have found the HJ shoulder straps that match your triangle, all that's missing is the summer cap and the black shorts that you can easily find.
We all made mistakes initially with the collection.
If you need help, I think this forum can give you all you need as information.

Best Regards
Eric

I did saw this one real life.
Knife=poor condition
Cap= non regulation so if you ever sell it... question asked!
Blouse= look at the stains at the sleef..

I pass on this one. Looks great because of the total picture and handpainted mannequin
Nice mannequin for an average collector.
If you are more serious into hj..look further for better RZM /textbook stuff.

I am sure this seller will sell this one.
He has about 2 or 3 every year and they never last really long (1 week - couple of months)

Back