Double Reichsieger Winner

Thanks Received
Hello all,
I have this photo that im just trying to completely figure out. So we was a triple winner? In 3 separete years?
The Cog 1936 one was the only winners badge from this year correct?
I just am struggling getting my head around saying he is a reichssieger winner, without sounding silly but why please?
Is there any way we could name him?

Thank you

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I also have this photo to add to this thread. It shows a group of HJ & BDM with their trades competition awards on.
If anyone can shed any extra info on this would be very much appreciated.
Thank you

Attachments

Hello all,
I have this photo that im just trying to completely figure out. So we was a triple winner? In 3 separete years?
The Cog 1936 one was the only winners badge from this year correct?
I just am struggling getting my head around saying he is a reichssieger winner, without sounding silly but why please?
Is there any way we could name him?

Thank you
He was definitely a Reichssieger in either 1936 or 1937 as those are the only years in which the small badge was awarded to the winners. In 1938 the competition was opened up to adults and with that came the larger badge in three levels: Kreissieger, Gausieger and Reichssieger. Obviously we can't see what level of the post-1937 badge he is wearing but it is possible that he was a triple Reichssieger in the 1936, 1938, 1939 or 1937-1939 competitions.

Here is a 1937 set that I used to own which shows the award certificate, winner's badge and the participant/official badge that the chap in the photo would also have had/worn (assuming he was a winner in 1937 of course):

I also have this photo to add to this thread. It shows a group of HJ & BDM with their trades competition awards on.
If anyone can shed any extra info on this would be very much appreciated.
Thank you

Given the background scene, this could possibly be Hamburg as this was where the RBWK finals were held in 1938. Nice photo by the way :thumb:

He was definitely a Reichssieger in either 1936 or 1937 as those are the only years in which the small badge was awarded to the winners. In 1938 the competition was opened up to adults and with that came the larger badge in three levels: Kreissieger, Gausieger and Reichssieger. Obviously we can't see what level of the post-1937 badge he is wearing but it is possible that he was a triple Reichssieger in the 1936, 1938, 1939 or 1937-1939 competitions.

Here is a 1937 set that I used to own which shows the award certificate, winner's badge and the participant/official badge that the chap in the photo would also have had/worn (assuming he was a winner in 1937 of course):

Given the background scene, this could possibly be Hamburg as this was where the RBWK finals were held in 1938. Nice photo by the way :thumb:
Thank you Garry

Back