Early DJ mini (35mm) buckle

Thanks Received
Hey guys.

I can buy this little DJ one, but the problem is, that I think it is priced much to high.

I know the 35mm belts are hard to find (although I found 2 in 4 years (with mini SA type buckle) and paid no insane price)

I also never came across an early type rune. I got the small sized second type rune allready.

I do like it very much but for me this would be a 250-300 euro set MAX.
(175 buckle tops. 75-100 belt tops. and those amounts are NOT close to what I paid for my other buckles and belts at fairs last years)
Or.. is the early type that more rare that a higher price then 300 in this marked is no exception?

I hope you can guide me.
I do like it, but.. it has to be a good investment also (tough if I but it, I will not sell.. I collect)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello, really nice set. Love the wear on it. With the small ones, they are harder to find so i would say, anything less than 150 would be a good price on it. Ive also found it that the belts for the 35mm are sometimes harder to find than the buckles. So again, i would say his price on the belt is pretty fair. Its a good investment for sure, good luck.

The prices I wrote are my own prices, from what I think is top dollar..

The asking price of the set is 450!
In my opinion out of range..
Or am I missing something in my estimates from the first post, like the potential rarity of the early type DJ?

Oh right, yes i would say 450 is too much. I fully agree with your estimation. If it has cross strap and belt loops, that would help. But still 450 is high.

What would be your max on such a set? ;-)

I made him an offer but I think we are not going to agree..

Big and little :)

Attachments

Hey guys.

I can buy this little DJ one, but the problem is, that I think it is priced much to high.

I know the 35mm belts are hard to find (although I found 2 in 4 years (with mini SA type buckle) and paid no insane price)

I also never came across an early type rune. I got the small sized second type rune allready.

I do like it very much but for me this would be a 250-300 euro set MAX.
(175 buckle tops. 75-100 belt tops. and those amounts are NOT close to what I paid for my other buckles and belts at fairs last years)
Or.. is the early type that more rare that a higher price then 300 in this marked is no exception?

I hope you can guide me.
I do like it, but.. it has to be a good investment also (tough if I but it, I will not sell.. I collect)

Hi Werner,

As Josh said, 35mm DJ are getting harder to find, I have the normal 35mm DJ, but really like the buckle you post photo of, wish it was in my collection.
i agree 450 is way over the top. Haggle and haggle see if the seller will come down to a more sensible price, good luck.

Best regards...Ewan

Got 3 mini SA now. 2 with belt.
1 25 mm sympathizer with belt. (Even more rare)and one 25 mm swastika sympathizer.. (The most of them are 35 mm)
Also one 35 mm DJ MINT condition.

Like to have the early one.
I am still negotiating, but 450 is not gonna work for me. Got to stay realistic.

Attachments

Back