Fake HJ membership badge - Otto Hoffmann

N.J

Thanks Received

Hiscoll Military Antiques​

I thought Mario was better than this surely he knows this is a fake badge ?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

soon, I will tell you my MEVENTURE!!!!!! very disappointed, I lose confidence in pro sellers

Hi there,

Of course Mario knows it is a fake. If I spot he is selling a fake I contact him, he says sorry and takes it off his site. Have you contacted him ?

Best regards...Ewan

Hiscoll Military Antiques​

I just seen it …it a Shame that someone like him sale that ….

Well done N.j.
Hiscoll does get some nice stuff in but getting expensive. Talking of dealers ripping collectors off I see wietze is now selling the fantasy DJ knifes now for 800 euros what a rip off

I did not want to say it on the forum but I made a purchase at HISCOLL , since 17/07
I made a bank transfer, since nothing received, it does not respond to the mail !!!!
have you been in the same situation, I would have liked to be able to reach him on the phone in order to have an explanation or the reason for his silence

A few years ago I was in the middle of a trade with Hiscoll - suddenly he did not respond to emails - I got hold of him by telephone, where he simply said that he was not at home, but would return by email - since then I have never heard from him, so our deal was never completed.
That was just my experience with him

Michael

Attachments

Looks like the same badge has been put back on Hiscolls site and been sold. Very disappointed with Mario it looks like he's left it to one side for so long then decided to resell it.

Business must be slow with him to post a well known fake HJ badge, bought from him recently a item that was about $400 total, but posted it before buying for comments & bought a highly recomended reference book on item for $100, satisfied it is original, these dealers most start out honest then throw in some bullshit 4th reich trinkets there all the same, dont think I would visit that site again after above comments, better if you have friends to trade or buy with these items, which is what I used to do, but he has sold almost all his HJ stuff now & selling his German 22 trainer collection which doesnt appear to selling quickly due to his prices I guess, these comments or feedback on Hiscoll should be shared @ other forums for the good of the hobby.

Back