fake IMO but i might be wrong AHS Hesselberg Triangle

I have to correct that red on white is right . I read several post today about AHS schools and NPEA (equaly this one from DEBETEX with photos of NPEA triangles and from AHS) and at the end i gave an uncorrect answer because black on white was for NPEA and this special one was in use till the end of the war.
Somebody like Eric(widukind ) or WIM could confirm (or not !) this fact

I have to correct that red on white is right . I read several post today about AHS schools and NPEA (equaly this one from DEBETEX with photos of NPEA triangles and from AHS) and at the end i gave an uncorrect answer because black on white was for NPEA and this special one was in use till the end of the war.
Somebody like Eric(widukind ) or WIM could confirm (or not !) this fact
Hi,

yes without any hesitation, I confirm your rectification. This set is correct and AHS students aged 10-14 wore the same Sigrune as the General-HJ.

THE BLACK RUNE ON WHITE IS ONLY FOR NPEA !!!!

PS : The black RUNE on white was also worn for the DJ "OBERBANN 6" for the early period.
I add this explanation because I feel that some people on this forum will be happy to contradict me.

Best Regards
Eric

Hi Werner,

my most wanted triangle, because Hesselberg is not that far away. I'm green of envy :) Big congrats!!!

BR
Sven

Edit on the Hesselberg schule "dilemma"
I asked the hj veterans daughter that there was confusion about the schoolbuilding Hesselberg, that was never finished.. Without giving her any information about my thoughts she answered: My dad went to school at Vogelsang!!

I know for some of you this might be not enough proof, but I do not doubt that what she is telling me is not correct.

At the Nachlass were also dutch jeugdstorm and Belgium "rex" (youth) pins.

I always wondered how the boy came across these.

Being at school in Vogelsang (near Belgium and Holland) makes perfectly sense acquiring this stuff.

Think those Dutch and Belgian youth boys must have been stationed there as well.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Note the Rex, Jeugdstorm and.. National Sammling (Norway) pins..

Attachments

the pin with the sticks (red) of burgundy is from REX ?
It s difficult to see on the pic.
Thank you

That is a Rex pin..

Attachments

Back