Good or bad DJ trumpet banner?

Thanks Received
I am offerd this banner but due the construction i hesitate... what do you think of it?
ThankDirk

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hallo Dirk,

I don't trust with this banner. The design seems correct but when you look closely at the fringes and Siegrune, you see that the assembly is really weird.
Keep your money ......!

500 Euro for this banner, it is to much. Is this really the emblem of the city of Heidelberg?

It has all of the elements for Heidelberg but on not one single example that I found does the lion look at the viewer. It always look to the left (viewer's perspective). I really don't like this banner at all and would agree with you. Money saved!

I think the way the rune is sewn is not good either. Better pictures of the fabric and seams would be good.

this Trader disappoint me a lot, he will not be able to say that he did not know either.

Last edited:
Yes that's true. Actually, a trusted trader but he will certainly take it back if it is wrong.

For sure nt sure to say about this banner, there are a lot home made or not original DJ banner that seems to have copied the original DJ banner design

Alex

I saw this banner for some days and don t find it good too.

Back