• Hello Guest and welcome to HJ-Research

    The forum is free to join, browse and discuss
     ·  Green Subscription (€10/6mo) unlocks full-size attachments  ·  Blue Group Subscription (€35/12mo) unlocks much more

    See Membership for details.

HEADGEAR OF THE HY

Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
2,026
Thanks Received
1,540
Thanks Given
692
Location
Helmond, Netherlands. My hometown is located near
I am working to continue the series "Headgear of Hiter's Germany".
If all goes as planned the first volume (volume 10) will be published
in 2026 and will cover the HJ-organization. It will be a limited edtition!

Two more volumes will follow, as there is a lot to tell about the worn
headgear for the Hitler-Jugend, Deutsches Jungvolk, Bund Deutscher
Mädel, Jungmädel, the HJ-Sonderformationen (volume 11) and HJ-
Sondereinheiten, including an extended chapter about the Marine-HJ
(volume 12).
Headgear of school-systems (NS-Ausleseschulen) will not be included,
as this is planned to be volume 13.

Be patient, as information is given in time to be listed for purchase.
At
this moment I will not make such lists yet!
 
Volume 10 was already very good; I’m looking forward to the others and keeping my fingers crossed that you can stick to the schedule.
Unfortunately, I can’t help with the headgear, as I don’t have any images of that kind. :cry:
 
Back
Top