Help ! Need identification ! Never seen before BDM- scarve knot

Thanks Received
Hi guys, usually the scarve knots of the BDM don't get too much attention. But it is always worth taking a closer look at historical photos. Here I found an interesting knot through which the green leader´s lanyard of a "Mädelschaftsführerin" was pulled. The way the lanyard is worn is perfectly correct BDM but the "H" on the knot is unusual and appears to be a private addition outside of all regulations. However, the BDM was not exactly tolerant with regard to the uniform way of wearing and appearance. This has caused me to ask here if there is any clue as to what the "H" on the knot is supposed to mean? Hannover, Hochland, Hamburg or something completely different? I have never seen this marking of a scarve knot before, but it seems undoubtedly to be a BDM girl from the period of the Third Reich. What are your opinions?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Interesting detail Chlodwig but I have no explanation.

Thanks for your reply Bertl. Even me and my collector friends don´t . Maybe one day someone will figure out what the "H" realy meant.

maybe it is the first letter of her name and she put it on to show off!
Thanks Wilhelm for your comment ,I am also convinced that this is a private matter and not an official way of wearing it. What surprises me is that such a private matter as a name abbreviation was rarely tolerated by superiors in the Third Reich.

Back