Hitler Youth honour Badge RZM M1/15 Serial 34899

Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
1
Thanks Received
0
Thanks Given
0
My dad served in WWII and this is a pin he acquired while overseas. He was a Canadian soldier posted in the Netherlands. He may have been in Germany, Italy, Czechoslovakia and Great Britain. He brought back the pin and a handful of various coins from his travels. He would never speak of his time in the war and left these mementos shortly before he died. I am curious on how to research who the pin was originally issued to and anything about him.

The

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
Nice one. I don't yet have the name of the awardee in my lists but hopefully one day I'll be able to add that. Looks like it possibly went to someone in Gebiet Nordsee or Westfalen.

You can see the badge numbers for which I have an awardee here:

 
Back
Top