Hitler Youth insignia grouping

Thanks Received
Several different cloth insignia combined which I didn’t know where to post. Please move if this isn’t the correct place for them 🙃

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi, I don't like some of the patches and I think they are fakes.
I marked the patches with a red arrow that caught my eye immediately. Can you please introduce them one by one?
The black patch with the green arrow is not HJ, but NSKK.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Kevin
I have the same opinion as Steve.
If you have time some photos would be appreciated.
THANKS

Don't take anything personally but with all the years experience here on this forum the guys like to advise you which ones are known fakes.
Still a nice looking display

Don't take anything personally but with all the years experience here on this forum the guys like to advise you which ones are known fakes.
Still a nice looking display
Sorry for my late response but I’ve been extremely busy lately.
And don’t worry , I’m not easily offended , the guy’s are right , which I actually knew as well but kinda forgot to mention when I posted these.
Hi Kevin
I have the same opinion as Steve.
If you have time some photos would be appreciated.
THANKS
Hi, I don't like some of the patches and I think they are fakes.
I marked the patches with a red arrow that caught my eye immediately. Can you please introduce them one by one?
The black patch with the green arrow is not HJ, but NSKK.

Hi guy’s, just a quick reply here. And I must say you’re both absolutely right. The thing is that I was given everything in this case by former HJ or BDM members, and while I usually destroy everything that I get my hands on that’s fake , I don’t do it when it was a gift , as in my opinion that’s not very respectful to the person who I got it from. When it was a gift I’m never getting rid of it anyway so there’s not a chance that it’s gonna be available on the market again anyway.
I only forgot to mention that it was a mixed lot when I hastily posted these , so I’m sorry for the confusion. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’ll be posting some pretty cool stuff in the designated subforums today so if you like to see it, go check it out.
I promise you will not be disappointed. 😉

Cheers.

Back